Downloadable Firmware for T2

  • offtracks1
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2012
      Where can I download the last 2 firmware files for the OT2?

      I can click on the web button when I have internet service but I need to update to the newest development build for a remote weather station that has no internet or cell service near it. Just want to make sure I have both files handy just in case the development built will not work in that T2.

      Thanks
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 14, 2012
        You can grab the list here:

        http://www.argentdata.com/support/firmware/JM128/list.txt

        The URIs shown actually point to n1vg.net.

        Scott