Re: [tracker2] Availability of Tracker 3?

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2012
      We have a few left without cases, but the next batch of cases won't be ready for a few weeks.

      Scott

      On 8/3/2012 7:25 AM, qrv@... wrote:

      I just went to place my order and it shows as out of stock.

      Any anticipated availability date, please?

      I am hoping to get things wired and tested soon - a mobile
      test during a day-trip was planned for late August ... if
      possible.

      Thanks!

      --

      Thanks! & 73, KD4E.com