Re: [tracker2] Re: OpenTracker USB AGC beta test

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2012
      Until now there was only one version in the list - now both should show up.  You can grab the files manually - I don't normally update links for beta versions, but you can retrieve the URI list here:

      http://www.argentdata.com/support/firmware/JM60/list.txt

      Scott

      On 8/2/2012 2:21 PM, K2DMS wrote:

      Scott,

      Whenever I update the firmware through otwincfg I only ever see the latest firmware. If I were to load this new one and it doesn't go well, how do I revert to my current version?

      Alternatively, can you make the files available for download so I can load them from my hard disk?

      Thanks
      Daniel
      K2DMS/VA3UE