Re: [tracker2] OpenTracker USB AGC beta test

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2012
      It's hard to pull off in the diagnostic screen.  It used to be that all of the bootloader was entirely separate from the rest of the tracker firmware.  The diagnostics pass some commands through, but there's a lot of potential for things to go wrong if you start running large portions of the tracker firmware in what should be a safe, separate mode of operation.

      Scott

      On 8/2/2012 2:18 PM, Fred Hillhouse wrote:

      I was thinking the other day, a dangerous thing, that when setting the RX level, it might be useful to actually see packet data on the same screen. Yep, thinking can be dangerous!

      I will have to check this out! Thanks!

      Best regards,
      Fred, N7FMH

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2012
        Until now there was only one version in the list - now both should show up.  You can grab the files manually - I don't normally update links for beta versions, but you can retrieve the URI list here:

        http://www.argentdata.com/support/firmware/JM60/list.txt

        Scott

        On 8/2/2012 2:21 PM, K2DMS wrote:

        Scott,

        Whenever I update the firmware through otwincfg I only ever see the latest firmware. If I were to load this new one and it doesn't go well, how do I revert to my current version?

        Alternatively, can you make the files available for download so I can load them from my hard disk?

        Thanks
        Daniel
        K2DMS/VA3UE