Re: [tracker2] Re: Status of T3-301

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2012
      Yes, you can order it by ordering the T2-301.  Price is the same.  It'll probably be 3 weeks or more before we get new orders shipped - there's still quite a backlog.

      Scott

      On 7/30/2012 12:57 PM, Steve Conover wrote:

      Hey Scott,
      I was looking at your website a couple days ago and I didn't see any info for the T3-301, except that it was coming soon. If I want to get on the list to get one, should I go to the old web page and order a T2-301? What is the price on the T3-301? Do you have a 'ballpark' estimate on how long it will take to get one?

      Thanks.

      Steve