Re: [tracker2] T3-135 Temp/Voltage

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2012
      It does have a temperature sensor built in, but it doesn't have any connection to the unregulated supply so there's no way for it to measure voltage.

      Scott

      On 7/30/2012 12:37 PM, Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) wrote:

      Does the T3-135 have temperature and/or voltage sensors on board? IIRC,
      the T2-135 did not and I got inconsistent values when I enabled
      telemetry on build 56132 in my T3-135.

      When I send it a CMD INFO, I receive the following

      KJ4ERJ-9>APOT30,WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1::KJ4ERJ-1 :TEMP:58C VOLT:5.48 RX:88
      FCS:3624 CFG:1 PWD:0 DIGI:0{ab

      so at least that build is formatting something into the INFO response,
      but I'm not sure it bears any resemblance to reality?

      Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - T3-135 as KJ4ERJ-9