Re: [tracker2] What's the difference between the T2-135 and the T3-135?

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2012
      Yes, much of the code is still shared between the two and fixes to the T3 will also apply to the T2.  I'll put out a new release when I'm able to get a little more testing done.  I might do a beta release this week.

      Scott

      On 7/22/2012 11:55 AM, Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) wrote:

      I believe I had read about some firmware fixes that were discovered in
      the upgrade from 2 to 3. I was wondering if they'll be made available
      in a T2-135 firmware upgrade as well?

      Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - T2-135 as KJ4OVQ-9, OT2m as KJ4ERJ-9