Re: Nuvi 350 T2301

  • Dave Miller
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 31 11:26 AM
      As we all know Scott rocks. :D.
      After a quick chat over phone and a review of my config file T2-301 and Nuvi 350 are back working.
      Seems the Config file I thought was a good one was not. Nuvi was not working because I had the two serial ports messed up in the config file. I could of swarn that was the file the was in the unit. And working for several years. ;-)

      Thanks so much Scott.

      Dave VE7PKE