firmware source?

  • Jim Tittsler
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2007
      Is the source code for the firmware available? (And if so, can it be
      compiled with the "Special Edition" (i.e. free) version of the HC08
      CodeWarrior tool chain?)

      73, Jim
      ZL2IA/AI8A
      Gisborne
    • 'Scott Miller'
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 21, 2007
        Not yet, or not fully anyway.  I need to at least get the license notice updated before I do - I'm planning to release it under the GPL rather than the BSD license.  And no, the special edition won't work.  It's limited to 16k, and the T2 code is pushing 60k.

        Scott