Re: Status of T3-301

  • Steve Conover
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 2012
      Hey Scott,
      I was looking at your website a couple days ago and I didn't see any info for the T3-301, except that it was coming soon. If I want to get on the list to get one, should I go to the old web page and order a T2-301? What is the price on the T3-301? Do you have a 'ballpark' estimate on how long it will take to get one?

      Thanks.

      Steve
    • joe@dellabarba.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 30, 2012

        Wow, I must have the first one ever made. I have had it for months now. No wonder I can't get any consistent documentation for it.

        If anyone wants to see it live, check out http://aprs.fi/#!mt=roadmap&z=11&call=a%2FN3HGB-5&timerange=3600 .

        I am going to add more functions to it as soon as we have good docs.

        73

        Joe N3HGB