Power from DB9 port on DR-135

  • Paulus Adisoemarta
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2007
      Is there a pin with power out on the DB9 port of an Alinco DR-135T radio?
      That way I don't have to run another line for powering up the Tracker2
      board.

      thanks, Paulus
    • 'Scott Miller'
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 16, 2007
        No, nothing easy.  There's 5 volt power on the internal header, but it's not passed to the DB9.  The T2-135 board uses it, but doesn't pass it out to the DB9 port because there's not enough current to run a GPS receiver.

        Scott