Re: [tracker2] Re: Non Responding Proto B
- Scott Miller wrote:
> Try loading the firmware with the erase/reload configuration option.Thanks Scott, that did resolve the problem.
> Maybe your config got corrupted somehow.
Here are the steps that I took (that some of them are unnecessary):
- I put a checkmark on "Erase device and load new firmware" AND also on
the Disable Turbo option (just to make sure)
- after finished loading new firmware, I did not configure anything,
just hit Quit
- Light turns from GREEN to briefly RED then nothing
- launch Tera Term Pro, and hit several times the enter key
and got nothing
then I power cycle, and hit enter several times again, now I got the
Argent Data banner and cmd: prompt
Hurray! problem solved
- now back to otwincfg, to upgrade the firmware to 54085 using the web
and again I just quit after loading the firmware (no config).
Console is still working fine.
- Now time to configure using otwincfg, to put the correct callsign etc.
And the board is still doing fine.
So, yesterday's problem was probably only a 'glitch' due to corrupted
Woohoo, off to exploring this new neat toy.
de Paulus N5SNN / YD0NXX