Tracker3 beta build 56133 released

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 25, 2012
      Another update - this one adds weather output for the AvMap G6 and
      tracker configuration through the message interface. To send
      configuration commands to the tracker using the G6, address a message to
      callsign CMD.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 25, 2012
        Aughhhh, you're killing me!

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 25, 2012
          Hmmm, wonder if I can get script string substitution working before James gets back...

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 25, 2012
            On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 3:09 PM, Scott Miller <scott@...> wrote:

            > Hmmm, wonder if I can get script string substitution working before James
            > gets back...

            I'm going to cut my vacation short so I can play... I'll be back home
            on Saturday. Get after it!!!

          • claude1us
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 30, 2012
              where i found the firmware ?