What's the difference between the T2-135 and the T3-135?

  • don_ka9rxk
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 22 9:20 AM
      Is there any benefit to upgrading?

      -Don KA9RXK
      Schaumburg, IL
    • Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr)
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 22 11:55 AM
        I believe I had read about some firmware fixes that were discovered in
        the upgrade from 2 to 3. I was wondering if they'll be made available
        in a T2-135 firmware upgrade as well?

        Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - T2-135 as KJ4OVQ-9, OT2m as KJ4ERJ-9

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2012
          Yes, much of the code is still shared between the two and fixes to the T3 will also apply to the T2.  I'll put out a new release when I'm able to get a little more testing done.  I might do a beta release this week.

          Scott