Re: [tracker2] >APOT21 T2WX Weather?

  • Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr)
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 17, 2012
      I've programmed around it in my recognizer. The next development
      release will identify those trailing IDs as (pardon the raw C code, but
      I think you'll get the picture):

      > //OTW1 - ADS-WS1
      > //T2WX - OpenTracker USB, Tracker2, Tracker3
      > //OD1w - OpenTracker+

      { { "OD1w", "OpenTracker+", PLATFORM_OPEN_TRACK, "OpenTracker+" },
      { "OTW1", "ADS-WS1", PLATFORM_OPEN_TRACK, "ADS-WS1" },
      { "T2WX", "OpenTracker", PLATFORM_OPEN_TRACK, "OT-USB/T2/T3" } };

      Thank you for the information again, and I agree about the lack of (at
      least visible) coordination of the weather packet trailers.

      PS. I did finally find a page describing the UserDefined usages if
      you're interested for any reason:

      http://www.aprs.org/aprs11/expfmts.txt