Proto B - The LED Codes

  • Paulus Adisoemarta
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2007
      Finally I got the time to put aside to work on my Tracker2 Proto B
      board, and, after 5 hours (split in 2 days), it is now completed.

      What is the state of LED after a power on?
      mine is a brief of red, then nothing, then red for 2 seconds then nothing.

      The LED will be solid green only when under otwincfg.exe
      it will turn to nothing as soon as I exit the program

      I am able to upload the latest firmware using otwincfg.exe (using web
      button), and then configure with my callsign.

      But, no console screen, either using HyperTerminal or Tera Term Pro (v2.3)

      Seems like mine is not running?

      73 de Paulus - N5SNN / YD0NXX