Re: T2-301 Digi and WX in same unit?

  • la5ppa
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 7, 2012
      Hi, have anyone tested the Peet Bros Ultimeter 100 togehter with the T2-301 ?
      http://www.peetbros.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=4

      The WEB page tell it's APRS Ready... so maybe I can get this one to work instead of my 1Wire device
    • la5ppa
      Message 2 of 18 , Jul 16, 2012
        .. is it ok to say that T2 no longer support 1-Wire ?

        I just want to know before I go out and buy me some other "toys" ;)
        Message 3 of 18 , Jul 16, 2012
          It does, but only the old TAI-8515 station.

          Scott