Re: [tracker2] Cross Country APRS log Fri - Tues

  • Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr)
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2012
      If you're curious about the digis and IGates that participated in logging your track to APRS-IS, check out:

      http://ldeffenb.dnsalias.net/tracking/misc/KI4DMP*

      You may have to zoom in to some of the larger ones to read the labels.

      Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - APRS Infrastructure Visualization

      On 7/4/2012 6:39 PM, PAUL AMOS wrote: Made a round trip to Pensacola, FL.  First long distance use of my Argent OT2m/FT-2800 rig.  Some APRS holes across the south, but overall I am very happy. Had my iphone on to fill in the holes using the Open ARPS app. Did swap out the Comet B-10 antenna that I use around town for my always handy SBB-5 when heading east through Fort Smith.

      --
      Paul Amos, KI4DMP
      Wichita, KS