Alinco

  • Phil
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2007
      Scott - what was the command I had to go in and manually change for
      the T2 to work with the Alinco? I should have wrote it down but I
      didn't and now I can't remember.

      Also, the Mark-III version is no different with the GPS noise going
      through the speaker. In fact, it seems a little worse at least on
      this particular radio. Not a big deal since most of my trackers are
      in boxes in trunks or under seats, but it is still there.

      Thanks!
      73
      Phil - AD6NH
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7, 2007
        I think it was BMODE AUTO.

        Still at Cape Canaveral, should be back on Saturday and will get back to work on it then.

        Scott