Re: Software question

  • g4gun
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 7, 2007
      Thanks Scott and Stephen.
      I finished building the OT2 and the otwincfg.exe file worked first
      time. Now off to configure and try it out. Thanks.
      73 Graham

      --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, scott@... wrote:

      > It's pre-programmed with the bootloader and the regular firmware.
      Should be ready to run. Don't use otwincfg-dual, though - use the
      standard otwincfg.exe program.

      > Scott
      > _____

    • Wes Freeman
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 7, 2007
        Hi Graham,

        I received my OT2 kit last December, and the micro was already
        programmed with build 54085. Just power it up and go!

        FWIW, otwincfg-dual.exe didn't work for me so I used otwincfg.exe
        with 'turbo' turned off.

        Hope this helps,

        Wes Freeman
        KG6POV