Re: Tracker 2 / Nuvi 350 messages getting "stuck" in outbox

  • n1zxz
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 19, 2012
      Hi Kriss!

      Yes, I can RX other stations and see them on the screen. Also, I can send emails by using the EMAIL command followed by my email address.

      It seems that if I send a message out, my end transmits, then there is some sort of reply that is ignored by my end. The RX LED lights up right after I transmit but the message still sits in the outbox trying to send.

      I will try setting up a basic APRSdos system and see what happens sending messages from my desktop to my driveway.

      Rick