Re: [tracker2] Software question

  • scott@opentrac.org
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 7 3:52 AM
      It's pre-programmed with the bootloader and the regular firmware.  Should be ready to run.  Don't use otwincfg-dual, though - use the standard otwincfg.exe program.

      Scott

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 7 3:58 AM
        Thanks Scott and Stephen.
        I finished building the OT2 and the otwincfg.exe file worked first
        time. Now off to configure and try it out. Thanks.
        73 Graham

        --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, scott@... wrote:

        > It's pre-programmed with the bootloader and the regular firmware.
        Should be ready to run. Don't use otwincfg-dual, though - use the
        standard otwincfg.exe program.

        > Scott
        > _____

      • Wes Freeman
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 7 9:37 AM
          Hi Graham,

          I received my OT2 kit last December, and the micro was already
          programmed with build 54085. Just power it up and go!

          FWIW, otwincfg-dual.exe didn't work for me so I used otwincfg.exe
          with 'turbo' turned off.

          Hope this helps,

          Wes Freeman
          KG6POV