Re: [tracker2] Alinco DR-135 speaker "clicks" in data mode

  • Mike Blazek
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 11, 2012
      Mine does that even with the volume turned down; I'm used to it now!

      Mike N5UKZ
      Baton Rouge, LA

      On 6/11/2012 3:36 PM, W3PMK@... wrote:

      > My DR-135 does that as well. I turn the volume down to eliminate the
      > noise. I don’t believe it affects the performance of the radio while
      > in data mode.
      >
      > Paul w3pmk

    • Pete Lilja
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 11, 2012
        The same for me, too.

        Pete
        KC0GPB

          --
          KC0WNY - Ted

        • Richard Bauer
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 12, 2012
            same here.

            73,
            rich, n9dko
            www.bananaboatbytes.com
            As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters never point the
            wrong way...