Re: [tracker2] Alinco DR-135 speaker "clicks" in data mode

  • W3PMK@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 11, 2012
      My DR-135 does that as well. I turn the volume down to eliminate the noise. I don’t believe it affects the performance of the radio while in data mode.

      Paul w3pmk

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 11, 2012
        Mine does that even with the volume turned down; I'm used to it now!

        Mike N5UKZ
        Baton Rouge, LA

        On 6/11/2012 3:36 PM, W3PMK@... wrote:

        > My DR-135 does that as well. I turn the volume down to eliminate the
        > noise. I don’t believe it affects the performance of the radio while
        > in data mode.
        >
        > Paul w3pmk

      • Pete Lilja
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 11, 2012
          The same for me, too.

          Pete
          KC0GPB

            --
            KC0WNY - Ted

          • Richard Bauer
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 12, 2012
              same here.

              73,
              rich, n9dko
              www.bananaboatbytes.com
              As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters never point the
              wrong way...