Re: [tracker2] GPS receiver traffic input

  • Tom Tengdin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 10, 2012
      Tom wanted to use the traffic input to plot aprs data.

      Some further research reveals that there are only 65K positions
      available for the traffic updates.

      So it would mean making and uploading a local file with more resolution
      into the GPS and then mapping the APRS positions onto the file. Would
      also apparently allow for a limited number of labels.

      Probably not a path with any cheese down it.

      T3