Re: [tracker2] Digipeater Question

  • Wes Freeman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2007
      Thanks for the help, Scott, that must be the problem. The packets that the OT2
      did relay were about 200 bytes. The 'Help' data was over 600 bytes.

      "Back in the old days" you could piggyback memory chips to double the memory
      in an Altair, etc, computer, but I guess that won't work for a 68HC908.  :-)

      Cheers,

      Wes Freeman
      KG6POV

      Scott Miller wrote:
      The T2's digipeater functions are intended for APRS use.  I've never actually tried using it for connected mode.  Any idea how big the packets are that it's not relaying?  I think the T2's max packet size (for transmit) is 256 bytes.  It'll just drop anything longer than that.

      Scott