Re: [tracker2] Newbie: DR-135 MKIII / T2-135 / Nuvi 350 / FMI Cable

  • Keith VE7GDH
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 9, 2012
      Don KA9RXK wrote...

      > the Nuvi 350 won't display received call signs in the favorites list,
      > nor display them on the map. It will send and receive messages
      > properly, but refuses to display received stations.

      Do you have the T2-135 set up to output waypoints to the GPS?
      You can do this in a terminal program, with otwincfg or by even
      sending an APRS message to it if you have it configured to accept
      commands from your callsign... or if you are using the password
      feature.

      73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH
    • don_ka9rxk
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 9, 2012
        Yes "WAYPOINTS" is set to "ON", however the Nuvi 350 doesn't display call signs in the favorites list, or display received stations on the map.

        -Don KA9RXK

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 11, 2012
          Do you have the 'dispatch' menu in the nuvi? Have you checked to see
          that the nuvi's software is up to date?

          Scott