Re: [tracker2] Re: T2-301 Digi and WX in same unit?

    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 6, 2012
      I've got a possible fix for you.  I'll send you the new firmware off-list.

      Scott

      On 6/3/2012 7:11 AM, la5ppa wrote:

      Hi, did you have any spare time checking out if the 1wire code is ok ?

      --
      Lasse

      > I think I broke something in the changes to the 1-wire code to support
      > the T3's processor. I'm headed out of town again today, but I'll check
      > it out next week.
      >
      > Scott

    • la5ppa
      Message 2 of 18 , Jun 18, 2012
        Hi, sorry for late reply
        It's not working, sent you the result on mail

        --
        Lasse

        > I've got a possible fix for you. I'll send you the new firmware off-list.
        >
        > Scott
        >
        > On 6/3/2012 7:11 AM, la5ppa wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi, did you have any spare time checking out if the 1wire code is ok ?
        > >
        > > --
        > > Lasse

        > > Scott Miller <scott@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > I think I broke something in the changes to the 1-wire code to support
        > > > the T3's processor. I'm headed out of town again today, but I'll check
        > > > it out next week.
        > > >
        > > > Scott

      • la5ppa
        Message 3 of 18 , Jul 1 4:33 AM
          Hi, just wanted to make sure the 1wire device was working properly so I connected it back on my old OT1x Rev.3 with the firmware ot1-dallaswx.s19 and it looks very good.
          It is installed here at my desk now with an windfan blowing and the result is fine
          http://aprs.fi/weather/a/LA5PPA-4

          so... I'm hoping it will be possible to get a working firmware for my T2-301 now that I know my 1wire device is working

          If anyone have older firmware for T2-301 that might work.. please send it to me on email :-) Thanks

          --
          Lasse

          > I've got a possible fix for you. I'll send you the new firmware off-list.
          >
          > Scott

        • la5ppa
          Message 4 of 18 , Jul 7 11:46 AM
            Hi, have anyone tested the Peet Bros Ultimeter 100 togehter with the T2-301 ?
            http://www.peetbros.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=4

            The WEB page tell it's APRS Ready... so maybe I can get this one to work instead of my 1Wire device
          • la5ppa
            Message 5 of 18 , Jul 16 1:42 PM
              .. is it ok to say that T2 no longer support 1-Wire ?

              I just want to know before I go out and buy me some other "toys" ;)
              Message 6 of 18 , Jul 16 6:16 PM
                It does, but only the old TAI-8515 station.

                Scott