Re: T2-301 Digi and WX in same unit?

  • la5ppa
    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 3, 2012
      Hi, did you have any spare time checking out if the 1wire code is ok ?

      --
      Lasse

      > I think I broke something in the changes to the 1-wire code to support
      > the T3's processor. I'm headed out of town again today, but I'll check
      > it out next week.
      >
      > Scott

    • la5ppa
      Message 2 of 18 , Jun 4, 2012
        I do have a older firmware saved locally on my disk.

        Tracker2 Build 54680

        Will this work with 1Wire ?

        --
        Lasse

        Message 3 of 18 , Jun 4, 2012
          I haven't, but I'm pretty sure it's not. I might have a chance to look
          at it tomorrow.

          Scott

          Message 4 of 18 , Jun 6, 2012
            I've got a possible fix for you.  I'll send you the new firmware off-list.

            Scott

            On 6/3/2012 7:11 AM, la5ppa wrote:

            Hi, did you have any spare time checking out if the 1wire code is ok ?

            --
            Lasse

            > I think I broke something in the changes to the 1-wire code to support
            > the T3's processor. I'm headed out of town again today, but I'll check
            > it out next week.
            >
            > Scott

          • la5ppa
            Message 5 of 18 , Jun 18, 2012
              Hi, sorry for late reply
              It's not working, sent you the result on mail

              --
              Lasse

              > I've got a possible fix for you. I'll send you the new firmware off-list.
              >
              > Scott
              >
              > On 6/3/2012 7:11 AM, la5ppa wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi, did you have any spare time checking out if the 1wire code is ok ?
              > >
              > > --
              > > Lasse

              > > Scott Miller <scott@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > I think I broke something in the changes to the 1-wire code to support
              > > > the T3's processor. I'm headed out of town again today, but I'll check
              > > > it out next week.
              > > >
              > > > Scott

            • la5ppa
              Message 6 of 18 , Jul 1 4:33 AM
                Hi, just wanted to make sure the 1wire device was working properly so I connected it back on my old OT1x Rev.3 with the firmware ot1-dallaswx.s19 and it looks very good.
                It is installed here at my desk now with an windfan blowing and the result is fine
                http://aprs.fi/weather/a/LA5PPA-4

                so... I'm hoping it will be possible to get a working firmware for my T2-301 now that I know my 1wire device is working

                If anyone have older firmware for T2-301 that might work.. please send it to me on email :-) Thanks

                --
                Lasse

                > I've got a possible fix for you. I'll send you the new firmware off-list.
                >
                > Scott

              • la5ppa
                Message 7 of 18 , Jul 7 11:46 AM
                  Hi, have anyone tested the Peet Bros Ultimeter 100 togehter with the T2-301 ?
                  http://www.peetbros.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=4

                  The WEB page tell it's APRS Ready... so maybe I can get this one to work instead of my 1Wire device
                • la5ppa
                  Message 8 of 18 , Jul 16 1:42 PM
                    .. is it ok to say that T2 no longer support 1-Wire ?

                    I just want to know before I go out and buy me some other "toys" ;)
                    Message 9 of 18 , Jul 16 6:16 PM
                      It does, but only the old TAI-8515 station.

                      Scott