Re: [tracker2] T2 WX sending position packet followed by 'position with wx'

  • Rob
    Message 1 of 3 , May 21 1:13 AM
      On 21/05/12 13:15, Scott Miller wrote:

      Right now the way to do that is to set up a script to execute a BEACON W command periodically.  There might be an example on the wiki already.

      Thanks Scott, I considered that but thought I'd look for a 'regular' solution first. We already have a script for sending the telemetry messages so we can slip a BEA W in with that.

      --
      Rob, VK6UFO, VK6RN