Re: new OT3 is now a 'brick' need reset proceedure.

  • ka8nyu
    Message 1 of 5 , May 19, 2012
      Turns out the OT3m firmware must have been corrupted. Scott was nice enough to square it away at the Dayton Hamvention (Thanks Scott). I confirmed with him the ot2 firmware is *NOT* compatible with the OT3m. Another piece of random data is the baud rate to / from a Garmin unit is 9600 baud but it make no difference what the port is set to if in Garmin mode, it defaults to 9600. Also it must be portA selected for the Garmin FMI cable.