Nuvi-350 and T2-301

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 4 , May 17, 2012
      Will the T2-301 5-Watt VHF Transceiver with Integrated Tracker2, work with garmin nuvi 350 as the T2 and T3, sending way-points and messaging.

      Thanks
      Rick / kd4dra
    • Jeff Gustafson
      Message 2 of 4 , May 17, 2012
        On Thu, 2012-05-17 at 22:45 +0000, Rick wrote:

        > Will the T2-301 5-Watt VHF Transceiver with Integrated Tracker2, work
        > with garmin nuvi 350 as the T2 and T3, sending way-points and
        > messaging.

        I think it is supposed to. I connect a Nuvi 350 to the T3-301 and it
        does go into fleet management mode. I can even sent a "ver" command to
        the T3 using the messaging function on the Nuvi. The T3 responds as
        expected. The problem for me is that it stops working. No idea why.

        ...Jeff