OT3m connection issue

  • francois.rogez
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10 10:16 PM
      Hello,

      I was initially successful in connecting to a OT3m using otwincfg using USB and WinXP/Parrallel on a mac.
      This does not work anymore, and I am afraid I have somehow messed up the configuration.

      Here is what I see now:
      Connected to a DR-135 (no TNC inside), the ACT led turns on when I hear a packet, and most of the time the TX/RX lights up briefly afterwards. I am assuming this is good.
      Connecting the USB cable to my mac, I see a /dev/tty.usbmodem411 device, but the screen command does not show any output and does not allow me to get into command mode (I used to be able to do that).
      When I try to connect with otwincfg instead, the 2 leds blink red together, and nothing happens in otwincfg.
      Same behavior if I use a USB-serial converter plugged into the serial port of the OT3m, with or without a null-modem adapter)

      Is this information enough to understand the problem?
      Is there a sure way to restore the device to its original configuration?

      Thank you