Digipeater??

  • thecomputerdoctormn
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 15, 2007
      The OT2 can be used as a digipeater?

      I want to be able to put a digipeater on the air here but the current
      TNC's are cost prohibitive.

      Can it be used as an APRS Digi without a computer as a standalone
      device?
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 15, 2007
        Yes.  It handles WIDEn-N, dupe checking, and all that.

        Scott

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 16, 2007
          On Jan 15, 2007, at 10:09 PM, thecomputerdoctormn wrote:

          > The OT2 can be used as a digipeater?

          Yes, and does a considerably smarter job of it than any other TNC out
          there.

          And you can still use it for a TNC while it's digipeating.

          -Jason
          kg4wsv
        • thecomputerdoctormn
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 19, 2007
            Can't wait to see the final version out then!