Re: {Some tags disabled} [tracker2] OT2 stops transmitting

  • Keith VE7GDH
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2012
      KS9A wrote...

      > I've noticed a problem with my OT2 the last few months. It stops
      > transmitting after a month or two of operating fine...

      How are you using it? Is it running stand-alone as a tracker, or
      as a digi, or is in the shack and connected to an APRS client. If
      so, is it in KISS mode? If it's mobile, is it sending waypoints
      out to the GPS? Also if it's mobile, is it powered continuously
      except for when you have restart it, or is it powered down
      every time you stop the vehicle?

      73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH