Re: [tracker2] T3-135

  • Eric Fort
    Message 1 of 15 , May 3, 2012
      yup, you too can buy one! link below:

      https://www.argentdata.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=112

      Eric
      af6ep

      On 5/3/12, Teddy Banks <tbanks204@...> wrote:
      > Are these for sale now? I did not see them on your web site.
      >
      > On 5/2/2012 11:48 PM, Scott Miller wrote:
      >>> I don't think that the T3-135 has been designed, prototyped, nor put
      >>> into production yet, so you might have a bit of a wait.
      >> Actually we already shipped the first batch.
      >>
      >> There's a combined manual in the works for all T3 variants. I'm hoping
      >> to have time to get the first draft finished this weekend.
      >>
      >>> The T2-135 is around, but there may be a backorder wait on them if
      >>> Scott is out of stock.
      >> The T3-135 has been problematic, mostly because of a misplaced trace,
      >> but the decode performance is so much better than the T2-135 that I
      >> really don't want to produce any more of the old model.
      >>
      >>> Scott's last email on this reflector was at 3:25 am last night, so he
      >>> is around.
      >> I signed off at 10 PM Pacific time last night. I should probably check
      >> my sent mail, though - any 3 AM posts would likely be the work of the
      >> Ambien Walrus and should not be considered reliable technical support.
      >>
      >> http://ambien.blogspot.com/2010/12/ambien-walrus-collection.html
      >>
      >>> I'm sure you'll get a response back from him. There have been some
      >>> issues with email servers dumping email messages that are supposed to
      >>> go to his email server. He's really good at responding, but he's also
      >>> human, and does sometimes go to sleep at night.
      >> The new hosting provider has been really good about not getting us
      >> blocked as spam, and not losing inbound stuff. All of the recent
      >> problems have been local hardware issues - bad RAM on my office machine,
      >> RAID controller glitch at home. And Thunderbird losing thousands of
      >> messages during the IMAP migration. Getting tired of fighting my tools
      >> rather than getting work done.
      >>
      >> Scott

      > KC0WNY - Ted

    • Eric Fort
      Message 2 of 15 , May 3, 2012
        ok, my bad... I get the -135 and the -301 confused sometimes....

        Eric
        AF6EP

        Message 3 of 15 , May 4, 2012
          If you order a T2-135 you'll get a T3-135 when the next batch is ready.

          Scott

          On 5/3/2012 8:41 PM, Teddy Banks wrote:
          > Are these for sale now? I did not see them on your web site.
          >
          > On 5/2/2012 11:48 PM, Scott Miller wrote:
          >>> I don't think that the T3-135 has been designed, prototyped, nor put
          >>> into production yet, so you might have a bit of a wait.
          >> Actually we already shipped the first batch.
          >>
          >> There's a combined manual in the works for all T3 variants. I'm hoping
          >> to have time to get the first draft finished this weekend.
          >>
          >>> The T2-135 is around, but there may be a backorder wait on them if
          >>> Scott is out of stock.
          >> The T3-135 has been problematic, mostly because of a misplaced trace,
          >> but the decode performance is so much better than the T2-135 that I
          >> really don't want to produce any more of the old model.
          >>
          >>> Scott's last email on this reflector was at 3:25 am last night, so he
          >>> is around.
          >> I signed off at 10 PM Pacific time last night. I should probably check
          >> my sent mail, though - any 3 AM posts would likely be the work of the
          >> Ambien Walrus and should not be considered reliable technical support.
          >>
          >> http://ambien.blogspot.com/2010/12/ambien-walrus-collection.html
          >>
          >>> I'm sure you'll get a response back from him. There have been some
          >>> issues with email servers dumping email messages that are supposed to
          >>> go to his email server. He's really good at responding, but he's also
          >>> human, and does sometimes go to sleep at night.
          >> The new hosting provider has been really good about not getting us
          >> blocked as spam, and not losing inbound stuff. All of the recent
          >> problems have been local hardware issues - bad RAM on my office machine,
          >> RAID controller glitch at home. And Thunderbird losing thousands of
          >> messages during the IMAP migration. Getting tired of fighting my tools
          >> rather than getting work done.
          >>
          >> Scott

        • Ron N9SZV
          Message 4 of 15 , May 13, 2012
            Scott, any new updates on the TNC? I did download the firmware update you put out and it is doing well yet. Is there any new features been added lately? Also hows the manual coming? I know so many questions!! But there is really no info about the T3-135 every thing you have on the web site or manuals is the T2-135

            Ron N9SZV
          • Ron N9SZV
            Message 5 of 15 , May 27, 2012
              T3-135

              Scott, any new updates on the TNC? Is there any new features been added lately? Also hows the manual coming?

              Ron N9SZV
              Message 6 of 15 , May 29, 2012
                There's a preliminary manual up now - you can find it on the wiki. My
                web authoring software got wiped out and I'm having to set it all up
                again, so it'll be a little bit before I get the website updated.

                Scott