Re: [tracker2] Re: refund

    Message 1 of 15 , May 3, 2012
      On 5/3/2012 4:47 AM, kc8sfq@... wrote:

      > Hi Scott,
      > Are you going to have OTUSB's in stock for retail-sale at Dayton?
      > 73 de KC8SFQ

      I really hope so! We're going to have another busy day today putting
      them together and getting caught up with orders. We'll try to build up
      a good stockpile of them for Dayton, and T3s, too.

      Scott
    • Teddy Banks
      Message 2 of 15 , May 3, 2012
        Are these for sale now? I did not see them on your web site.

        On 5/2/2012 11:48 PM, Scott Miller wrote:
        >> I don't think that the T3-135 has been designed, prototyped, nor put
        >> into production yet, so you might have a bit of a wait.
        > Actually we already shipped the first batch.
        >
        > There's a combined manual in the works for all T3 variants. I'm hoping
        > to have time to get the first draft finished this weekend.
        >
        >> The T2-135 is around, but there may be a backorder wait on them if
        >> Scott is out of stock.
        > The T3-135 has been problematic, mostly because of a misplaced trace,
        > but the decode performance is so much better than the T2-135 that I
        > really don't want to produce any more of the old model.
        >
        >> Scott's last email on this reflector was at 3:25 am last night, so he
        >> is around.
        > I signed off at 10 PM Pacific time last night. I should probably check
        > my sent mail, though - any 3 AM posts would likely be the work of the
        > Ambien Walrus and should not be considered reliable technical support.
        >
        > http://ambien.blogspot.com/2010/12/ambien-walrus-collection.html
        >
        >> I'm sure you'll get a response back from him. There have been some
        >> issues with email servers dumping email messages that are supposed to
        >> go to his email server. He's really good at responding, but he's also
        >> human, and does sometimes go to sleep at night.
        > The new hosting provider has been really good about not getting us
        > blocked as spam, and not losing inbound stuff. All of the recent
        > problems have been local hardware issues - bad RAM on my office machine,
        > RAID controller glitch at home. And Thunderbird losing thousands of
        > messages during the IMAP migration. Getting tired of fighting my tools
        > rather than getting work done.

        KC0WNY - Ted
      • Eric Fort
        Message 3 of 15 , May 3, 2012
          yup, you too can buy one! link below:

          https://www.argentdata.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=112

          Eric
          af6ep

          On 5/3/12, Teddy Banks <tbanks204@...> wrote:
          > Are these for sale now? I did not see them on your web site.
          >
          > On 5/2/2012 11:48 PM, Scott Miller wrote:
          >>> I don't think that the T3-135 has been designed, prototyped, nor put
          >>> into production yet, so you might have a bit of a wait.
          >> Actually we already shipped the first batch.
          >>
          >> There's a combined manual in the works for all T3 variants. I'm hoping
          >> to have time to get the first draft finished this weekend.
          >>
          >>> The T2-135 is around, but there may be a backorder wait on them if
          >>> Scott is out of stock.
          >> The T3-135 has been problematic, mostly because of a misplaced trace,
          >> but the decode performance is so much better than the T2-135 that I
          >> really don't want to produce any more of the old model.
          >>
          >>> Scott's last email on this reflector was at 3:25 am last night, so he
          >>> is around.
          >> I signed off at 10 PM Pacific time last night. I should probably check
          >> my sent mail, though - any 3 AM posts would likely be the work of the
          >> Ambien Walrus and should not be considered reliable technical support.
          >>
          >> http://ambien.blogspot.com/2010/12/ambien-walrus-collection.html
          >>
          >>> I'm sure you'll get a response back from him. There have been some
          >>> issues with email servers dumping email messages that are supposed to
          >>> go to his email server. He's really good at responding, but he's also
          >>> human, and does sometimes go to sleep at night.
          >> The new hosting provider has been really good about not getting us
          >> blocked as spam, and not losing inbound stuff. All of the recent
          >> problems have been local hardware issues - bad RAM on my office machine,
          >> RAID controller glitch at home. And Thunderbird losing thousands of
          >> messages during the IMAP migration. Getting tired of fighting my tools
          >> rather than getting work done.
          >>
          >> Scott

          > KC0WNY - Ted

        • Eric Fort
          Message 4 of 15 , May 3, 2012
            ok, my bad... I get the -135 and the -301 confused sometimes....

            Eric
            AF6EP

            Message 5 of 15 , May 4, 2012
              If you order a T2-135 you'll get a T3-135 when the next batch is ready.

              Scott

              On 5/3/2012 8:41 PM, Teddy Banks wrote:
              > Are these for sale now? I did not see them on your web site.
              >
              > On 5/2/2012 11:48 PM, Scott Miller wrote:
              >>> I don't think that the T3-135 has been designed, prototyped, nor put
              >>> into production yet, so you might have a bit of a wait.
              >> Actually we already shipped the first batch.
              >>
              >> There's a combined manual in the works for all T3 variants. I'm hoping
              >> to have time to get the first draft finished this weekend.
              >>
              >>> The T2-135 is around, but there may be a backorder wait on them if
              >>> Scott is out of stock.
              >> The T3-135 has been problematic, mostly because of a misplaced trace,
              >> but the decode performance is so much better than the T2-135 that I
              >> really don't want to produce any more of the old model.
              >>
              >>> Scott's last email on this reflector was at 3:25 am last night, so he
              >>> is around.
              >> I signed off at 10 PM Pacific time last night. I should probably check
              >> my sent mail, though - any 3 AM posts would likely be the work of the
              >> Ambien Walrus and should not be considered reliable technical support.
              >>
              >> http://ambien.blogspot.com/2010/12/ambien-walrus-collection.html
              >>
              >>> I'm sure you'll get a response back from him. There have been some
              >>> issues with email servers dumping email messages that are supposed to
              >>> go to his email server. He's really good at responding, but he's also
              >>> human, and does sometimes go to sleep at night.
              >> The new hosting provider has been really good about not getting us
              >> blocked as spam, and not losing inbound stuff. All of the recent
              >> problems have been local hardware issues - bad RAM on my office machine,
              >> RAID controller glitch at home. And Thunderbird losing thousands of
              >> messages during the IMAP migration. Getting tired of fighting my tools
              >> rather than getting work done.
              >>
              >> Scott

            • Ron N9SZV
              Message 6 of 15 , May 13, 2012
                Scott, any new updates on the TNC? I did download the firmware update you put out and it is doing well yet. Is there any new features been added lately? Also hows the manual coming? I know so many questions!! But there is really no info about the T3-135 every thing you have on the web site or manuals is the T2-135

                Ron N9SZV
              • Ron N9SZV
                Message 7 of 15 , May 27, 2012
                  T3-135

                  Scott, any new updates on the TNC? Is there any new features been added lately? Also hows the manual coming?

                  Ron N9SZV
                  Message 8 of 15 , May 29, 2012
                    There's a preliminary manual up now - you can find it on the wiki. My
                    web authoring software got wiped out and I'm having to set it all up
                    again, so it'll be a little bit before I get the website updated.

                    Scott