Re: [tracker2] Re: refund

  • kc8sfq@mei.net
    Message 1 of 15 , May 3, 2012

      Hi Scott,
      Are you going to have OTUSB's in stock for retail-sale at Dayton?
      73 de KC8SFQ

      +++++++++++++++++++
      Message 2 of 15 , May 3, 2012
        On 5/3/2012 4:47 AM, kc8sfq@... wrote:

        > Hi Scott,
        > Are you going to have OTUSB's in stock for retail-sale at Dayton?
        > 73 de KC8SFQ

        I really hope so! We're going to have another busy day today putting
        them together and getting caught up with orders. We'll try to build up
        a good stockpile of them for Dayton, and T3s, too.

        Scott
      • Teddy Banks
        Message 3 of 15 , May 3, 2012
          Are these for sale now? I did not see them on your web site.

          On 5/2/2012 11:48 PM, Scott Miller wrote:
          >> I don't think that the T3-135 has been designed, prototyped, nor put
          >> into production yet, so you might have a bit of a wait.
          > Actually we already shipped the first batch.
          >
          > There's a combined manual in the works for all T3 variants. I'm hoping
          > to have time to get the first draft finished this weekend.
          >
          >> The T2-135 is around, but there may be a backorder wait on them if
          >> Scott is out of stock.
          > The T3-135 has been problematic, mostly because of a misplaced trace,
          > but the decode performance is so much better than the T2-135 that I
          > really don't want to produce any more of the old model.
          >
          >> Scott's last email on this reflector was at 3:25 am last night, so he
          >> is around.
          > I signed off at 10 PM Pacific time last night. I should probably check
          > my sent mail, though - any 3 AM posts would likely be the work of the
          > Ambien Walrus and should not be considered reliable technical support.
          >
          > http://ambien.blogspot.com/2010/12/ambien-walrus-collection.html
          >
          >> I'm sure you'll get a response back from him. There have been some
          >> issues with email servers dumping email messages that are supposed to
          >> go to his email server. He's really good at responding, but he's also
          >> human, and does sometimes go to sleep at night.
          > The new hosting provider has been really good about not getting us
          > blocked as spam, and not losing inbound stuff. All of the recent
          > problems have been local hardware issues - bad RAM on my office machine,
          > RAID controller glitch at home. And Thunderbird losing thousands of
          > messages during the IMAP migration. Getting tired of fighting my tools
          > rather than getting work done.

          KC0WNY - Ted
        • Eric Fort
          Message 4 of 15 , May 3, 2012
            yup, you too can buy one! link below:

            https://www.argentdata.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=112

            Eric
            af6ep

            On 5/3/12, Teddy Banks <tbanks204@...> wrote:
            > Are these for sale now? I did not see them on your web site.
            >
            > On 5/2/2012 11:48 PM, Scott Miller wrote:
            >>> I don't think that the T3-135 has been designed, prototyped, nor put
            >>> into production yet, so you might have a bit of a wait.
            >> Actually we already shipped the first batch.
            >>
            >> There's a combined manual in the works for all T3 variants. I'm hoping
            >> to have time to get the first draft finished this weekend.
            >>
            >>> The T2-135 is around, but there may be a backorder wait on them if
            >>> Scott is out of stock.
            >> The T3-135 has been problematic, mostly because of a misplaced trace,
            >> but the decode performance is so much better than the T2-135 that I
            >> really don't want to produce any more of the old model.
            >>
            >>> Scott's last email on this reflector was at 3:25 am last night, so he
            >>> is around.
            >> I signed off at 10 PM Pacific time last night. I should probably check
            >> my sent mail, though - any 3 AM posts would likely be the work of the
            >> Ambien Walrus and should not be considered reliable technical support.
            >>
            >> http://ambien.blogspot.com/2010/12/ambien-walrus-collection.html
            >>
            >>> I'm sure you'll get a response back from him. There have been some
            >>> issues with email servers dumping email messages that are supposed to
            >>> go to his email server. He's really good at responding, but he's also
            >>> human, and does sometimes go to sleep at night.
            >> The new hosting provider has been really good about not getting us
            >> blocked as spam, and not losing inbound stuff. All of the recent
            >> problems have been local hardware issues - bad RAM on my office machine,
            >> RAID controller glitch at home. And Thunderbird losing thousands of
            >> messages during the IMAP migration. Getting tired of fighting my tools
            >> rather than getting work done.
            >>
            >> Scott

            > KC0WNY - Ted

          • Eric Fort
            Message 5 of 15 , May 3, 2012
              ok, my bad... I get the -135 and the -301 confused sometimes....

              Eric
              AF6EP

              Message 6 of 15 , May 4, 2012
                If you order a T2-135 you'll get a T3-135 when the next batch is ready.

                Scott

                On 5/3/2012 8:41 PM, Teddy Banks wrote:
                > Are these for sale now? I did not see them on your web site.
                >
                > On 5/2/2012 11:48 PM, Scott Miller wrote:
                >>> I don't think that the T3-135 has been designed, prototyped, nor put
                >>> into production yet, so you might have a bit of a wait.
                >> Actually we already shipped the first batch.
                >>
                >> There's a combined manual in the works for all T3 variants. I'm hoping
                >> to have time to get the first draft finished this weekend.
                >>
                >>> The T2-135 is around, but there may be a backorder wait on them if
                >>> Scott is out of stock.
                >> The T3-135 has been problematic, mostly because of a misplaced trace,
                >> but the decode performance is so much better than the T2-135 that I
                >> really don't want to produce any more of the old model.
                >>
                >>> Scott's last email on this reflector was at 3:25 am last night, so he
                >>> is around.
                >> I signed off at 10 PM Pacific time last night. I should probably check
                >> my sent mail, though - any 3 AM posts would likely be the work of the
                >> Ambien Walrus and should not be considered reliable technical support.
                >>
                >> http://ambien.blogspot.com/2010/12/ambien-walrus-collection.html
                >>
                >>> I'm sure you'll get a response back from him. There have been some
                >>> issues with email servers dumping email messages that are supposed to
                >>> go to his email server. He's really good at responding, but he's also
                >>> human, and does sometimes go to sleep at night.
                >> The new hosting provider has been really good about not getting us
                >> blocked as spam, and not losing inbound stuff. All of the recent
                >> problems have been local hardware issues - bad RAM on my office machine,
                >> RAID controller glitch at home. And Thunderbird losing thousands of
                >> messages during the IMAP migration. Getting tired of fighting my tools
                >> rather than getting work done.
                >>
                >> Scott

              • Ron N9SZV
                Message 7 of 15 , May 13, 2012
                  Scott, any new updates on the TNC? I did download the firmware update you put out and it is doing well yet. Is there any new features been added lately? Also hows the manual coming? I know so many questions!! But there is really no info about the T3-135 every thing you have on the web site or manuals is the T2-135

                  Ron N9SZV
                • Ron N9SZV
                  Message 8 of 15 , May 27, 2012
                    T3-135

                    Scott, any new updates on the TNC? Is there any new features been added lately? Also hows the manual coming?

                    Ron N9SZV
                    Message 9 of 15 , May 29, 2012
                      There's a preliminary manual up now - you can find it on the wiki. My
                      web authoring software got wiped out and I'm having to set it all up
                      again, so it'll be a little bit before I get the website updated.

                      Scott