Re: [tracker2] refund

    Message 1 of 15 , May 2 9:48 PM
      > I don't think that the T3-135 has been designed, prototyped, nor put
      > into production yet, so you might have a bit of a wait.

      Actually we already shipped the first batch.

      There's a combined manual in the works for all T3 variants. I'm hoping
      to have time to get the first draft finished this weekend.

      > The T2-135 is around, but there may be a backorder wait on them if
      > Scott is out of stock.

      The T3-135 has been problematic, mostly because of a misplaced trace,
      but the decode performance is so much better than the T2-135 that I
      really don't want to produce any more of the old model.

      > Scott's last email on this reflector was at 3:25 am last night, so he
      > is around.

      I signed off at 10 PM Pacific time last night. I should probably check
      my sent mail, though - any 3 AM posts would likely be the work of the
      Ambien Walrus and should not be considered reliable technical support.

      http://ambien.blogspot.com/2010/12/ambien-walrus-collection.html

      > I'm sure you'll get a response back from him. There have been some
      > issues with email servers dumping email messages that are supposed to
      > go to his email server. He's really good at responding, but he's also
      > human, and does sometimes go to sleep at night.

      The new hosting provider has been really good about not getting us
      blocked as spam, and not losing inbound stuff. All of the recent
      problems have been local hardware issues - bad RAM on my office machine,
      RAID controller glitch at home. And Thunderbird losing thousands of
      messages during the IMAP migration. Getting tired of fighting my tools
      rather than getting work done.

      Scott
    • kc8sfq@mei.net
      Message 2 of 15 , May 3 4:47 AM

        Hi Scott,
        Are you going to have OTUSB's in stock for retail-sale at Dayton?
        73 de KC8SFQ

        +++++++++++++++++++
        Message 3 of 15 , May 3 10:18 AM
          On 5/3/2012 4:47 AM, kc8sfq@... wrote:

          > Hi Scott,
          > Are you going to have OTUSB's in stock for retail-sale at Dayton?
          > 73 de KC8SFQ

          I really hope so! We're going to have another busy day today putting
          them together and getting caught up with orders. We'll try to build up
          a good stockpile of them for Dayton, and T3s, too.

          Scott
        • Teddy Banks
          Message 4 of 15 , May 3 8:41 PM
            Are these for sale now? I did not see them on your web site.

            On 5/2/2012 11:48 PM, Scott Miller wrote:
            >> I don't think that the T3-135 has been designed, prototyped, nor put
            >> into production yet, so you might have a bit of a wait.
            > Actually we already shipped the first batch.
            >
            > There's a combined manual in the works for all T3 variants. I'm hoping
            > to have time to get the first draft finished this weekend.
            >
            >> The T2-135 is around, but there may be a backorder wait on them if
            >> Scott is out of stock.
            > The T3-135 has been problematic, mostly because of a misplaced trace,
            > but the decode performance is so much better than the T2-135 that I
            > really don't want to produce any more of the old model.
            >
            >> Scott's last email on this reflector was at 3:25 am last night, so he
            >> is around.
            > I signed off at 10 PM Pacific time last night. I should probably check
            > my sent mail, though - any 3 AM posts would likely be the work of the
            > Ambien Walrus and should not be considered reliable technical support.
            >
            > http://ambien.blogspot.com/2010/12/ambien-walrus-collection.html
            >
            >> I'm sure you'll get a response back from him. There have been some
            >> issues with email servers dumping email messages that are supposed to
            >> go to his email server. He's really good at responding, but he's also
            >> human, and does sometimes go to sleep at night.
            > The new hosting provider has been really good about not getting us
            > blocked as spam, and not losing inbound stuff. All of the recent
            > problems have been local hardware issues - bad RAM on my office machine,
            > RAID controller glitch at home. And Thunderbird losing thousands of
            > messages during the IMAP migration. Getting tired of fighting my tools
            > rather than getting work done.

            KC0WNY - Ted
          • Eric Fort
            Message 5 of 15 , May 3 9:25 PM
              yup, you too can buy one! link below:

              https://www.argentdata.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=112

              Eric
              af6ep

              On 5/3/12, Teddy Banks <tbanks204@...> wrote:
              > Are these for sale now? I did not see them on your web site.
              >
              > On 5/2/2012 11:48 PM, Scott Miller wrote:
              >>> I don't think that the T3-135 has been designed, prototyped, nor put
              >>> into production yet, so you might have a bit of a wait.
              >> Actually we already shipped the first batch.
              >>
              >> There's a combined manual in the works for all T3 variants. I'm hoping
              >> to have time to get the first draft finished this weekend.
              >>
              >>> The T2-135 is around, but there may be a backorder wait on them if
              >>> Scott is out of stock.
              >> The T3-135 has been problematic, mostly because of a misplaced trace,
              >> but the decode performance is so much better than the T2-135 that I
              >> really don't want to produce any more of the old model.
              >>
              >>> Scott's last email on this reflector was at 3:25 am last night, so he
              >>> is around.
              >> I signed off at 10 PM Pacific time last night. I should probably check
              >> my sent mail, though - any 3 AM posts would likely be the work of the
              >> Ambien Walrus and should not be considered reliable technical support.
              >>
              >> http://ambien.blogspot.com/2010/12/ambien-walrus-collection.html
              >>
              >>> I'm sure you'll get a response back from him. There have been some
              >>> issues with email servers dumping email messages that are supposed to
              >>> go to his email server. He's really good at responding, but he's also
              >>> human, and does sometimes go to sleep at night.
              >> The new hosting provider has been really good about not getting us
              >> blocked as spam, and not losing inbound stuff. All of the recent
              >> problems have been local hardware issues - bad RAM on my office machine,
              >> RAID controller glitch at home. And Thunderbird losing thousands of
              >> messages during the IMAP migration. Getting tired of fighting my tools
              >> rather than getting work done.
              >>
              >> Scott

              > KC0WNY - Ted

            • Eric Fort
              Message 6 of 15 , May 3 9:30 PM
                ok, my bad... I get the -135 and the -301 confused sometimes....

                Eric
                AF6EP

                Message 7 of 15 , May 4 10:22 AM
                  If you order a T2-135 you'll get a T3-135 when the next batch is ready.

                  Scott

                  On 5/3/2012 8:41 PM, Teddy Banks wrote:
                  > Are these for sale now? I did not see them on your web site.
                  >
                  > On 5/2/2012 11:48 PM, Scott Miller wrote:
                  >>> I don't think that the T3-135 has been designed, prototyped, nor put
                  >>> into production yet, so you might have a bit of a wait.
                  >> Actually we already shipped the first batch.
                  >>
                  >> There's a combined manual in the works for all T3 variants. I'm hoping
                  >> to have time to get the first draft finished this weekend.
                  >>
                  >>> The T2-135 is around, but there may be a backorder wait on them if
                  >>> Scott is out of stock.
                  >> The T3-135 has been problematic, mostly because of a misplaced trace,
                  >> but the decode performance is so much better than the T2-135 that I
                  >> really don't want to produce any more of the old model.
                  >>
                  >>> Scott's last email on this reflector was at 3:25 am last night, so he
                  >>> is around.
                  >> I signed off at 10 PM Pacific time last night. I should probably check
                  >> my sent mail, though - any 3 AM posts would likely be the work of the
                  >> Ambien Walrus and should not be considered reliable technical support.
                  >>
                  >> http://ambien.blogspot.com/2010/12/ambien-walrus-collection.html
                  >>
                  >>> I'm sure you'll get a response back from him. There have been some
                  >>> issues with email servers dumping email messages that are supposed to
                  >>> go to his email server. He's really good at responding, but he's also
                  >>> human, and does sometimes go to sleep at night.
                  >> The new hosting provider has been really good about not getting us
                  >> blocked as spam, and not losing inbound stuff. All of the recent
                  >> problems have been local hardware issues - bad RAM on my office machine,
                  >> RAID controller glitch at home. And Thunderbird losing thousands of
                  >> messages during the IMAP migration. Getting tired of fighting my tools
                  >> rather than getting work done.
                  >>
                  >> Scott

                • Ron N9SZV
                  Message 8 of 15 , May 13 6:01 AM
                    Scott, any new updates on the TNC? I did download the firmware update you put out and it is doing well yet. Is there any new features been added lately? Also hows the manual coming? I know so many questions!! But there is really no info about the T3-135 every thing you have on the web site or manuals is the T2-135

                    Ron N9SZV
                  • Ron N9SZV
                    Message 9 of 15 , May 27 5:56 AM
                      T3-135

                      Scott, any new updates on the TNC? Is there any new features been added lately? Also hows the manual coming?

                      Ron N9SZV
                      Message 10 of 15 , May 29 3:12 PM
                        There's a preliminary manual up now - you can find it on the wiki. My
                        web authoring software got wiped out and I'm having to set it all up
                        again, so it'll be a little bit before I get the website updated.

                        Scott