Re: [tracker2] Embedded hardware for Tracker2 iGate

  • Christopher Snell
    Message 1 of 14 , May 1, 2012
      Scott,

      If you come up with some SMT's based off the new platform, mark me down for two of them.   Laying out a custom T3/OTUSB in Eagle is more than I have time for right now but if you manage to get around to it, I'm interested.

      Chris

      On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 11:23 PM, Scott Miller <scott@...> wrote:
      > Scott if you get a second stab at the T3-301 TNC PCB having a header or
      > some SMD resistors we could move to get TTL serial out of it in
      > preferance to RS232 and kill the power to the RS232 chip would be *very*
      > useful for the future :)

      The MCU on the T3 already puts out TTL levels - you could pull the
      MAX202 chip and solder to the pads, though they're still pretty tiny.

      I have a partially-finished SMT module design for the OTUSB that I need
      to get back to.  It's bigger than the OT1+ SMT but has its own USB
      connector, which will make it way easier to set up.

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)