Re: [tracker2] Re: T2 and AGWPE

  • Stephen Brown Jr
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 19, 2006
      Well I'm still stuck. I just wired up a 5 wire version and I am still getting the same negative results. Scott or anyone else, if you could test this with AGWPE and clearly document any problems you may or may not have encountered, I think it would be extremely helpful going forward, especially when the product goes into production as I am sure there are many many people using this software.

      I can't imagine I have any defective components or bad connections etc, I have succesfully tested this unit standalone as well as with Xastir without incident.

      I'm hard headed so I won't give up that easily, but I honestly don't know anything more to do.

      73's
      Stephen
      N1VLV

      The shield doesn't need to be connected to ground in your connector.  Three wires should do it, really.

      Scott