Re: [tracker2] Fill in Digipeater

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2012
      On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 6:29 PM, Vern <n2yzs@...> wrote:

      > What Alias statement should I use? Would I want it to be WIDE1 with
      > 1 hop (WIDE1-1)? If not, what should I use?

      Try playing with it and see what you get for packets being handled.

      The OT2 has a bit of an issue in the way that it does hop limiting.

      If you use the alias WIDE and put a hop limit of 1 on the alias, the
      unit will activate on WIDEn-1. That means WIDE1-1, WIDE2-1, WIDE3-1,
      WIDE4-1 etc...

      I played with WIDE1 and a hop limit of 1, and I think that worked... I
      can't remember for sure though.