Re: t2-301 default serial config (what is it?)

  • Eric Fort
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 28, 2012
      8N1 4800 baud seems to be the default factory baud rate for port A.  Autobaud seems not to work or at least it doesn't like anything faster than 4800 baud.

      8N1 4800 baud gives me console on port A with no changes from factoy box settings.

      Eric
      AF6EP

      On Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 2:27 PM, Eric Fort <eric.fort@...> wrote:
      Just got my T2-301 and I'm working to get it configured.  I understand port A goes to the pc for use as a console.  what is the default serial configuration for port A?

      Thanks,

      Eric
      AF6EP