Re: Help on settings Digi T2

  • redneckmike586@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23, 2012
      Hello sorry i posted this before i had seen the old post i will drive up there this weekend and change the wide part if i can get you to look at the rest of the cong file before i go up there to make sure no other changes need to be made

      Please Email me and i send you the config file i have

      Thanks
      Mike Henry
      wd5mhz@...