Re: [tracker2] Re: Tracker 2- Nuvi 350- What do I need?

    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 21, 2012
      A lot of effort is going into NOT splitting the T2 and T3 code, so that
      the T2 will be continually updated for the foreseeable future rather
      than putting it into maintenance mode and only getting infrequent bug
      fix releases.

      Regression testing still has to be done on all of the target devices
      (the OTUSB also shares the same source code), which takes time. And the
      nuvi ack bugs are notoriously inconsistent and dependent on quirks in
      the nuvis themselves. The nuvi was never designed to send messages to
      multiple destinations on an unreliable channel, which complicates the
      user interface issues.

      If you've got a setup where you're sure APRS messages are getting
      through properly but the nuvi/T2 combo is consistently failing, I'd be
      happy to involve you with the testing process.

      Scott