Re: {Some tags disabled} Re: [tracker2] Re: Tracker 2- Nuvi 350- What do I need?

  • Me
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20, 2012
      That is my callsign, and my android device.

      The android is TCP/IP because it is my phone, which does not have a link to RF (other than the cell phone network). It has an SSID of 1.

      The -12 device is my jeep; one of the off-road vehicles I am interested in using.  Currently it has a Garmin Nuvi 1300 attached to it.  There are no messages because I have given up on sending and receiving messages with the 1300 until Scott sees fit to fix the firmware. Currently, I use it to track my vehicle, and occasionally see who else is around me.

      Hopefully I can get the Nuvi 350 online and functioning so that I can send messages.

      If you are really that interested in taking a look at some packets, I can send a few messages back and forth between my home station and my Jeep and within an hour, I will be able to replicate the problem with the T2.