Re: [tracker2] GA All:

  • Yahoo
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20, 2012
      I would add a dedicated PUC GPS to the PC. Let xastir push your data to the tnc/t2 in kiss mode, and then upgrade your Nuvi to a new widescreen model.

      I think you might need gpsd to run on Linux to pass the GPS to Xastir but when you do that anything else on the network can use the gpsd server.

      That's just my $0.02

      73 de w2lie