RE: [tracker2] Re: Firmware build 54085

    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 18, 2006
      Without the equalization jumper installed, the low tone is dropped in amplitude to compensate for twist - whether you use it or not generally depends on if your audio source has de-emphasis applied already or not.

      There's no way to send the comment and position separately, I'm afraid.  Keep bugging Garmin, maybe we can get them to fix it or at least make it a configuration option.

      Scott