Re: [tracker2] T2-301 and out-of-order positions on aprs.fi

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2012
      On Sun, Apr 8, 2012 at 12:41 PM, Christopher Snell
      <chris.snell@...> wrote:

      > I'm seeing some strange out-of-order positions from my T2-301 on aprs.fi lately.
      > Don't know if it's caused by my tracker, GPS, aprs.fi, or APRS-IS.

      None of the above.

      > The positions are valid, they're just plotted (received?) in the wrong order.

      It's a well known and much discussed issue with people not paying
      attention to the gear they are running on their i-gates.

      http://blog.aprs.fi/2008/03/on-duplicate-and-delayed-packets.html
      http://blog.aprs.fi/2011/03/kantronics-kpc3-considered-harmful.html

      and many other sites, SIGs, email reflectors, etc...