Re: [tracker2] More odd messages from OT3

  • Rob
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 6, 2012
      On 07/04/12 13:38, James Ewen wrote:

      Rob, do you have any other filters that might be pulling the messages
      to your station? I snoop on all messages around me, and I never saw
      these messages. This is an interesting conundrum!

      No, only the range filter I mentioned. If anything else comes up, I'll post everything relevant from my logs including the everything passed to and from me when the connection was made to the APRS-IS server. That's the only time a filter is sent, by the way.
      Perhaps in the "aprs" group :-) Apologies to OT2/3 users

      --
      Rob, VK6UFO, VK6RN